Monday, February 15, 2010

Empire Today did a great job fixing my bathroom walls.

So one morning I'm taking a shower and all of a sudden the tiles on my bathroom wall fall down on me. Not something I wanted to deal with before I had my morning coffee.

As you can see the wall was molding and the tiles looked like crap. In the back of my mind I knew this was going to happen cause the tiles were buckling.  At the advice of my good friend & mentor, Dave, I called Empire Carpet. He said he used them and he liked them. I can still remember the jingle from when I was a child. 588-2300 EMPIRE. I found one of their old commercials on YouTube.

I made appointment online for a free consult. Empire came in and gave me a good deal the next day. The installers from Empire came to my house at 11:00 AM today and where out by 4:00 PM. This is what they did step by step.

Step 1: Removed the bad walls


Step 2-3: Replace bad walls with water proof green board, make shower head higher and fix plumbing


Step 4-7: Install new wall molding from tub to ceiling. 
Install shower head and handle. Install shower caddy and soap caddy. Install new bowed curtain rod. 



I'm really happy with the job Empire did. The salesman knew what I wanted, stayed within my budget, and wasn't pushy with me. Plus I have 12 months 0% financing on my entire bill. The installers were fast, clean, & efficient. This job would of been a mess If I did this myself. If you need your bathroom walls re-modeled Call Empire Today I recommend them. Now Everyone sing it with me cause If you ever lived in the Chicagoland area and watched TV you know the jingle. 588-2300 EMPIRE!

No comments: