Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day... I Just Haven't Met You Yet

I should be bitter about Valentines Day but I'm not. I've had quite a long dry streak. As I watch Michael Buble's music video "Just Haven't Met You Yet" It just kinda feels like my story. Tell you the truth, I see myself singing in the middle of a supermarket aisle just knowing that there will be a story book happy ending because I just haven't meet her yet. So all you single people stay positive, lay back and let life happen or take a proactive approach to finding love. In any case you won't be alone forever.

Do we really need a special day to show some one that we love them? Really every day should be about love. Even if we do need this holiday Why limit it to your partner? Why not show your love to your kids, friends, coworkers, etc?

Am I talking too much? I think I just wanted a reason to post this video because I think it's just the bees knees and is one of my most played songs in iTunes.

As John Lennon and Paul McCartney once sang, "All you need is Love."

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone.

No comments: