Monday, October 27, 2008

Football Squares for Cancer Research

If you haven't heard I'm riding 109 miles on my bike for victims of Leukemia & Lymphoma this November. I have 2 goals:
  1. Raise $4,000 for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
  2. Finish The Tour De Tucson 109 mile bike Ride this November
The great coaches and participants of Team in Training are doing a great job helping me reach my second goal. Here is how you can help me with my first goal.
  1. Donate $2, the price of a cup of coffee, on my fundraising website then pass the link to your friends and family and ask them to donate.
    The address is http://pages.teamintraining.org/il/tucson08/rdobroski.
  2. Send me your old cell phone. There is a company that will send me a donation for old cell phones. If you have one lying around send it my way. It will either get refurbished or recylced .
  3. Play my Bears football squares game. Each square is a $1. The winner can receive up to $50 and the other $50 will go to fundraising for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.

In 2002 my dad was diagnosed with cancer. Thanks to great doctors and medicine he is with me today. I hope with my fundrasing others loved ones will be saved and not be put through the pain I saw my dad go through. Money that is donated goes to cancer treatment research and outreach programs to help cancer victims.

For more information visit the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society website.

No comments: