Monday, September 26, 2011

Facebook Timeline is still buggy

I'm testing the new Facebook Timeline. I like it so far but It's still buggy. Hey Mark Z., listen up:

  • Time line thinks it know my important updates
    Facebook's recognition algorithms highlights certain updates because it was either heavily liked or commented on. For example on December 25th, 2009 I had a influx of comments on my wall because my friends were giving me support. That morning I posted on my blog and Facebook that my dad had a heart attack. I could not find that particular update to highlight in the timeline. That was a big moment in my life and I want to at least mark it in my timeline. 
  • Events should be associated with Video or pictures
    Right now you can add big events in your life and associate them with a picture. i.e. Birth, buying a home, marriage, marathon etc. Some events I made video or recorded video. As of now you can either choose an existing photo you have already uploaded, or one that you were tagged in. Facebook should let us associate video or photo. 
  • Mass Date updates in pictures
    Some times you will take a bunch of photos and upload them to one photo album. You should have the ability to take X amount of photos and be able to mass update there location, date, and tags. 

No comments: