Sunday, September 25, 2011

I activated my Facebook Timeline Early. My first thoughts are...

Image from www.gizmodo.com
I couldn't wait till October 2. I activated the new Facebook Timeline profile early. Thank you Mashable.com for that nifty article. Any way here are my first thoughts on the timeline profile layout.

  1. It remembers everything you posted since you started Facebook.Very scary but cool at the same time.
  2. According to the Tour, you can click on the settings button on any "event" and hide said "event" or posting from the public.
  3. It's like an electronic photo album/ diary
  4. I've added some of my athletic events and my first day of camp to my time line just to keep track. 
  5. It' very easy to get addicted updating this new profile. 
As I play with it I'll keep you posted on any more thought or concerns I might have. 

No comments: